- The Dyakonshop platform (“the Platform” or “the Website”, available at www.dyakonshop.com), operated by „Bullchain” Ltd (further referred to as “the Company”, “We”, “Us”), is established as an internet marketplace where the Seller (any business from around the world) and Buyers (you or the business you represent - “You”, “Customers”) meet to negotiate and conclude an agreement for selling/purchasing products and services.
- We believe that trust between the members of our community should serve as a foundation for Dyakonshop.com. For ensuring a fruitful business environment for both Sellers and Buyers We, together with our affiliates if any, provide or will provide a range of services, including but not limited to access to the Platform via a personal account, using mobile applications, and any application programming interface (API) provided by the Company in relation to use of dyakonshop.com as well as of any other related services (collectively the “Services”). For our Services, we may apply additional terms and conditions.
- Furthermore, through the Platform we may provide access to additional services offered by third parties - our partners. In this case, our Customers shall become familiar with the relevant terms and conditions of the third party before using such services.
- You shall read carefully the present General Conditions for using the Dyakonshop platform by customers (further referred to as General conditions) before accessing the Platform or using any of the services provided through the Platform. By accessing our Website and/or using any of the Services provided through the Website, You acknowledge that You have read the present General conditions and agree to be bound by them.
Communication between the Company and the Customer
When You initiate communication with us using the Platform or Your e-mail this means that You choose to communicate with Us electronically. Electronic communications are possible in many ways. The means We will use in our communication with You include e-mail, text messages, messages through mobile applications, notices published on the Website, messages available through Your account, and others. By accepting the present General Conditions, You agree that any such communications shall be considered to be in writing to the extent the applicable legislation permits so.
Access and use of the Platform Restricted jurisdictions
The Company reserve the right to select its markets and jurisdictions where to operate and may restrict or deny access to the Platform and to the Services in certain countries at their discretion.
Furthermore, an individual or a legal entity is not allowed to access or use the Services or the Platform if he/she/they is/are located, incorporated, or otherwise established in, or is a citizen or resident of
- Iran, Syria, North Korea or Sudan, Afghanistan, and all countries pointed out here: https://www.tradecompliance.pitt.edu/embargoed-and-sanctioned-countries
Any state, country, or other jurisdiction that is embargoed by the United States of America and the USA also
- A jurisdiction where it would be illegal according to applicable law for the Customer (by reason of his/her nationality, domicile, citizenship, residence, or otherwise) to access or use the Services or the Platform; or
- where the publication or availability of the Services or the Platform is prohibited or contrary to local law or regulation (together, the “Restricted Jurisdictions”).
If we determine that the Customer is accessing the Services or the Platform from any Restricted Jurisdiction, or has given false representations as to his/her/their location of incorporation, establishment, citizenship, or place of residence we reserve the right to close the Customer’s account immediately and to terminate our agreement.
Use of the Platform for non-commercial purposes only
You are not allowed to use, except for the Services accessible through the Platform, any content available via Your access, including but not limited to description and listings of products, prices, the content of Your personal account if any, extraction of data in any form for commercial purpose, using data mining, robots or other tools.
Furthermore, You are not allowed, with help of other businesses to copy, reproduce or resell any of the content available through Your access to the Platform, including with regard to Services.
We warn You that Your access to the Platform and the Services will be denied or refused or the relevant account – terminated if You use them contrary to what is stipulated in the present General Conditions, any other relevant terms, policies, and guidelines of the Company and/or of the Company’s affiliates, or against any applicable law, including but not limited to use them for fraudulent purposes or for committing criminal offenses.
To ensure a pleasant environment and reliable marketplace where Buyers and Sellers could deal with ease, we put a high behavioral standard for both parties. We expect Sellers to be loyal towards the Buyers and to ensure secure, qualitative products/services and warranties as specified in their deal descriptions, as well as to ensure timely delivery. On the other hand, we expect buyers to refrain from any abusive behavior that could disorder the functioning of the Dyakonshop platform.
The Buyer is not allowed to use the Dyakonshop platform or the services provided to defraud any person or entity (including without limitation to use of stolen credit/debit cards, stolen funds for purchase);
Buyers are not allowed to demand service or product not included in the deal order of the Seller. They shall refrain from any false claims that they haven’t received the purchase if they actually are and there is proof of delivery, or that the purchase received does not comply with the order description if it actually complies.
If the Buyer exercises his/her right to return the purchase, he/she shall not try to send back an item different from the purchased one.
The Buyer shall not claim reimbursement from Seller if he/she already gets one from another party, such as the payment provider, or warranty provider.
For using our Services, You may be required to open an account with us and to set a username and password.
You may be asked to provide some personal information and other personal data in order to open and maintain Your account and to use our Services. All the personal data provided by You should be complete, sufficient to the purpose for which it is required, and correct.
You should follow our security instructions when using your profile on the Platform. We warn You to take precautionary measures to protect your personal credentials (username, password, other registration data) used for logging into your account on the Platform. We will not be able to ensure protection for our Customers from harm due to personal credentials abuse if they do not protect themselves.
Provision of access to the Customer’s account for other people is forbidden. We will bear no responsibility for any activity undertaken by a third party using your personal credentials and shall consider all such actions as undertaken by You.
If You notice any unauthorized activity in Your account You shall immediately inform us at email@example.com If such access of a third party is established, We reserve the right to block/freeze the relevant account.
Buying on the Platform and fulfillment of the purchase
- By using the Platform You will be provided with access to thousands of listings of products and services. Customers are hereby made aware that there may be risks in dealing with people acting under false pretenses. With this in mind, we use several techniques to verify the accuracy of certain information Merchants provide to us. However, we also encourage our customers to use various means, as well as common sense, to evaluate with whom they are dealing.
- The deal description is entirely the responsibility of the Seller who offers the product/service and the conditions in the deal description serve as a contract between the Seller and the Buyer. By buying a product/service offered by the Seller the buyer is giving his consent to be obliged to adhere strictly to the conditions presented in the deal description. In case of not adhering the buyer risks not being provided with what he has paid for.
- For any sale undertaken through the Platform the Company shall represent neither the Seller nor the Buyer. We bear no responsibility for and do not control the quality, safety, lawfulness, or availability of the products or services offered for sale on the Website. We will not be liable for the fulfillment of either the sale of the product/service by the Seller, or the purchase of the product/service by the Customer acting as a buyer.
- For each sale made through the platform the Seller is responsible to source, ensuring availability for sale, fulfilling, shipping, and delivering or/ and assisting in the picking up process of the product in accordance with the terms as specified in the relevant deal information.
- Shipping of the purchased product shall be the responsibility of the Seller. For every step of the sending, he must notify the customer by changing the status of the product. You shall receive the product packaged in accordance with the specificities and requirements relevant to the product packaging.
- If You enter into a deal on the Website the Seller shall not be allowed to cancel the sale of product/service, except under dully specified circumstances in the relevant terms and conditions of the Seller.
- The merchant will provide our Customers with timely information about the status of his/her/their order.
- You shall be provided with an invoice for the purchase of the product/service by the Seller as specified in the terms of the Seller for purchasing the product.
- The Seller shall be responsible if the product is not delivered or if any other mistake in the delivery occurs.
Payment method and payment of purchases
When signing up to use our Platform and the Services provided through it we shall associate with your account a valid payment method for the dyakonshop platform namely: DYN Dyakon token so as to be able to pay for your purchases or to initiate other payments, if necessary. Our affiliates will handle all payments through their platforms and licenses. We work with a crypto payment affiliate that operates on the basis of reverse solicitation for European customers. Europeans approach the affiliate platform on their own initiative. In Europe, our affiliate payment partner does not market without the appropriate license.
In the future we may start to accept payment methods such as debit/credit cards, wire transfers, and others as determined by the Company. The acceptable options will be specified further via your account access and we will provide all the details for the payment providers who will facilitate the payments if any.
You should pay the price for the product/service as specified in the deal description. Generally, the deal price of the listed product/service is inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT), unless otherwise agreed with the Seller and if it is in compliance with the applicable tax legislation.
Cancellation and return policy
- Merchants, if applicable, are obliged to apply a cancellation and return policy for products and services listed on the Website and shall define the amount subject to refund in case You cancel/return a purchased product or service.
- The Merchant shall provide the refund or any adjustments, if applicable, within a time frame as the relevant law require.
- We are responsible for further transfer of the amount subject to refund to the Customer if the funds are deposited with the company. The merchant is responsible for refunding the funds minus platform fees if the funds have been transferred to him.
- Dyakonshop.cpm facilitates return and refund processes by providing you with a module where these activities can be requested.
Sanctions, Suspension, and termination of use of the Platform and the Services
If a Customer breaches the provisions of the present General Conditions or if the Company has reasonable grounds to believe that a Customer is in breach of any provision thereof, the Company shall have the right to take such disciplinary actions as it deems appropriate, including without limitation
- Suspending the Customer’s access to the Platform or Services and/or suspending or terminating the account and any and all accounts determined to be related to such account by the Company in its sole discretion without liability for any losses or damages arising out of or in connection with the such suspension or termination.
- Restricting, downgrading, suspending, or terminating the subscription of, access to, or current or future use of any of the Services provided by the Company or their affiliates.
- Removing any content that the Customer has submitted, posted, or displayed on the Website, or imposing restrictions on content that the Customer may post or display on the Website.
In the case the Company has been notified by their affiliate that the Customer is in breach of any agreement or undertaking and such breach involves or is reasonably suspected to involve dishonest or fraudulent activities, the Company may, at any time and in their reasonable discretion, impose limitations on, suspend or terminate the Customer’s use of any Service provided by the Company or the Platform without being liable to the Customer. 11.3. The Company reserve the right to, but shall not be required to investigate such breach or request confirmation from the Customer.
When You access the Platform, You may encounter links to websites and other content concerning the third-party offering of products and services through the Website. We warn You that the Company shall bear no responsibility for the offerings and of the third parties' websites’ content. You should become familiar with the third parties terms and conditions and other related policies of use before You make any further commitments.
Buyers and Sellers on the Platform are solely responsible for setting out and performing the terms and conditions of the deals conducted on, through, or as a result of the use of the Website or Services.
Insofar as it is in compliance with the applicable law, under no circumstances the Company shall be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or the Services accessed or delivered through the Website resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
Reviews, suggestions, and other content
For any content posted by You on the Website or in connection with the use of Services, supporting your reviews, suggestions, comments, queries, and other communications, including but not limited to texts messages, images, audio, video, You authorize the Company to use and make available and modify it as well as to transfer such authorization to third parties. However, this does not exclude any of your liability concerning the content posted by You, including for the accuracy of the content, for compliance with the applicable law or any other rules, policies, and procedures, and for an injury that the post may cause to any person or entity, for indemnification of the Company in case of claims by third parties in relation to the content.
Continuity of the provided Services and Company’s liability
Despite our efforts to ensure continuous availability of the Platform and the Services, in some cases, due to technical or other external factors, including the transmission through the internet, or in case of repair or technical maintenance, the provision of access to the Platform and to the Services may be interrupted by.
We will do our best to limit the time frame of such interruption and where possible, to inform Users in advance. However, to the extent admissible by the relevant applicable legislation, the Company will not be held liable for losses that are not a result of infringements by the Company and that are not foreseeable. This will not exclude our liability for death or personal injury due to our negligence or misconduct.
The law governing the General conditions
The relationship between the Company and the Customer is based exclusively on the present General Conditions. If any provision of this General condition appears to be invalid or incomplete, this shall not lead to invalidity of the entire agreement with the Customer. In this case, the invalid or incomplete provision shall be substituted with a valid provision that is closest to the invalid or incomplete provision from an economic point of view. The agreement between the Customer and the Company, based on the present General Conditions, shall be governed by the law of the jurisdiction where the Company is registered( Bulgaria) , except otherwise specified in the applicable legislation.
By accepting the present General Conditions, the Customer agrees that the Company, its affiliates, partners, or other service providers and their employees, directors, or other representatives, shall be released from any claims, demands, and damages arising in connection with disputes between the Customers or between Customer and a Merchant or other Seller.