- Bullchain” Ltd, a company with Registry code: 207007572, VAT Number: 207007572, Address: Bulgaria, Sofia, Mladost 2, bl. 257 B, Ground floor- Franchisor for short ( The Company) and
- On the other hand, every Dyakonshop Entrepreneur.
Both parties, as they appear, mutually recognize the ability to be bound by the terms of this contract and as a result of their free will, WHEREAS the COMPANY provides certain services and
The Dyakonshop Entrepreneur desires to be retained by the COMPANY as a non-exclusive Dyakonshop Entrepreneur for the facilitation of the attracting of new Dyakonshop.com merchants in accordance with the actual Terms & Conditions of the COMPANY.
NOW THEREFORE in consideration of the mutual covenants herein described the COMPANY and the Dyakonshop Entrepreneur agree as follows:
“Dyakonshop Entrepreneurs” are individuals or companies who purchased an online course, learned the material, and took the exam. The Dyakonshop Entrepreneur program facilitates the growth of the dyakonshop.com platform by attracting new merchants for a percentage of the merchant onboarding fee and a flat fee per sale.
The "Onboarding fee" is a fee paid by the merchant to gain access to the dyakonshop.com platform and to receive online courses that can help the merchant grow their business. In addition, that fee allows the merchant to refer other merchants and/or entrepreneurs in exchange for a commission as specified in these terms and conditions
In the case of dyakonshop.com, "Flat sale fee" refers to a percentage of the selling price paid to the company by the merchant after the sale. The size depends on the type of product and/or service sold. It will be paid in Dyakon token through our affiliate partners.
"Personal Data" is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person or to any legal entity if a such legal entity is subject to data protection legislation in their country of incorporation ("Data Subject")
Facilitation activities: - activities related to presenting and advertising the company vision and mission, where the Dyakonshop Entrepreneur on the grounds of the present agreement is considered as dully authorized by the COMPANY to present and advertise the dyakonshop.com platform in accordance with the terms and conditions hereto described.
Commencement Date: the date of entering into force
Confidential Information: information of a confidential nature (including trade secrets and information of commercial value) known to the COMPANY and concerning the COMPANY, its business activity, and the products and communicated to the Dyakonshop Entrepreneur by the COMPANY.
Intellectual Property: any patent, copyright, registered design, unregistered design right, trade mark or other industrial or intellectual property owned or used by the COMPANY together with any current applications for any registrable items of the foregoing.
Local Regulations: laws and regulations applicable to the Dyakonshop platform, where the Dyakonshop Entrepreneur render service.
Subject of the agreement
The COMPANY hereby and in accordance with the above described appoints and the Dyakonshop Entrepreneur agrees to perform activities for presenting and advertising the Dyakonshop online e-commerce platform in accordance with the regulations in place (Local Regulations).
The COMPANY reserves the right to supervise the activities performed by THE Dyakonshop Entrepreneur.
Services fees agreements
The COMPANY agrees to pay to the Dyakonshop Entrepreneur a referral commission of 35%, over the amount of the onboarding fee, dully received and accounted by the COMPANY and paid by his referee. In addition The COMPANY agrees to pay to the Dyakonshop Entrepreneur a referral commission of 15%, over the amount of the flat sale fee, dully received and accounted by the COMPANY and paid by his referee merchant after selling the product on dyakonshop.com.
In the event of referral commission payments, the Company reserves the right to create self-billing invoices. The Dyakonshop Entrepreneurs are hereby agreed to.
We work with a crypto payment affiliate that operates on the basis of reverse solicitation for European customers. Europeans approach the affiliate platform on their own initiative. In Europe, our affiliate payment partner does not market without the appropriate license.
Duration and Terms
Term and Termination
- The Dyakonshop Entrepreneur may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, without giving advance written notice.
- If either party breaches this Agreement, the non-breaching party shall give written notice to the breaching party specifying the basis of the breach. If the breaching party does not correct or cure the breach within seven (7) days after receipt of the written notice, the non-breaching party may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect.
Upon termination of this Agreement by the Company:
- Upon COMPANY's request, the Dyakonshop Entrepreneur shall promptly: (A) dispose of or return to COMPANY all relevant Information, records, materials, and COMPANY Confidential Information; (B) dispose of or return to COMPANY the COMPANY Intellectual Property and any materials derived therefrom, as directed by COMPANY; and (C) discontinue all offering of the dyakonshop.com platform.
- Dyakonshop Entrepreneur shall not thereafter use, disclose or exploit the COMPANY Intellectual Property in any way whatsoever. No licenses shall arise or be deemed to have arisen hereunder either by default, estoppel, or otherwise except as expressly set forth herein.
- The termination of this Agreement by the Company for whatever reason may not affect the accrued rights of Dyakonshop Entrepreneur arising under this Agreement.
Rights and oblications of the prrties
Upon the terms and conditions of the present Agreement:
- The Dyakonshop Entrepreneur is entitled to perform the above-described activities for the COMPANY in accordance with the herein stated terms and conditions.
- The Dyakonshop Entrepreneur is obliged to perform the above-described activities with the highest possible effectiveness, attention, and care.
- The Dyakonshop Entrepreneur is obliged and responsible for the protection of the COMPANY's name and reputation, thus conducting its activity in compliance with the local regulations, COMPANY requirements, and training relevant to this agreement requirements. Otherwise, after the contract termination, the COMPANY is able to impose penalties or where appropriate - to bring proceedings before a court in accordance with the national procedural law.
- The Dyakonshop Entrepreneur is not responsible for any refunds or other non-related with the services provided by тhe Dyakonshop Entrepreneur under the terms and conditions herein stated claims from towards the COMPANY from its clients.
- The Dyakonshop Entrepreneurs are obliged to provide the COMPANY with all and complete necessary information regarding the services provided upon request on behalf of the COMPANY or duly authorized representatives.
Upon the terms and conditions of the present Agreement:
- The COMPANY is obliged to closely cooperate in any appropriate manner with the Dyakonshop Entrepreneur in order to facilitate the provision of his services, including providing the Dyakonshop Entrepreneur with any and complete information requested on reasonable grounds.
- The COMPANY is obliged to keep the Dyakonshop Entrepreneur harmless from any refund or other non-related with the services provided by the Dyakonshop Entrepreneur if he follows the company guideline for the type of the marketing methods under the terms and conditions herein stated.
Personal data protection
- Both parties – the Company and the Dyakonshop Entrepreneur warrant that they will observe all applicable PERSONAL DATA protection and/or privacy requirements according to the applicable GDPR rules. In addition to the above, both parties shall comply with the requirements of all legislation including, without limitation, the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46 (Directive).
- To the extent that Dyakonshop Entrepreneur acts as the data processor of The Company (processing as defined in the Directive), the Dyakonshop Entrepreneur has to use reasonable technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the Company’s Customers' Personal Data in order to prevent, among other things, accidental, unauthorized or unlawful destruction, modification, disclosure, access or loss
The Dyakonshop Entrepreneur hereby acknowledges that the COMPANY's rights to the Intellectual Property used (if any) on or in relation to the products and the COMPANY’s business and the goodwill connected with that are the COMPANY's property.
The Dyakonshop Entrepreneur hereby accepts that have the right to use or to allow others to use the Intellectual Property rights of the COMPANY only in accordance to of this agreement. It shall not seek to register any Intellectual Property on behalf of the COMPANY without the COMPANY's express consent.
It shall not use any trademarks, trade names, or get-up which resemble the COMPANY's trademarks, trade names, or get-up and which would therefore be likely to confuse or mislead the public or any section of the public.
It shall not do or omit to do, or authorize any third party to do or to omit to do, anything which could invalidate or be inconsistent with the Intellectual Property. and
It shall make a statement in any advertising material and promotional literature produced by or for it in connection with the Products as to the ownership of any relevant Intellectual Property used or referred to therein
The Dyakonshop Entrepreneur shall notify the COMPANY of:
any actual threatened or suspected infringement of any Intellectual Property of which the Dyakonshop Entrepreneur becomes aware; and
any claim by any third party of which it becomes aware that the importation or sale of the products infringes any rights of any other person.
The Dyakonshop Entrepreneur shall, at the request and expense of the COMPANY and on a full indemnity basis (but not otherwise), take all such steps during the term of this agreement as the COMPANY may reasonably require assisting in maintaining the Intellectual Property as valid and effective, or to take or defend any court or other dispute proceedings concerning intellectual property matters.
- "Confidential Information" means any information, whether or not marked as confidential and which is disclosed by the disclosing party to the receiving party or learned by the receiving party, including but not limited to any information relating to products and concepts, technical advantages, methods of production, general research and development, ideas, processes, designs, systems, manufacturing, methods, suppliers and certain other trade secrets, proprietary information, and technical know-how, whether disclosed orally, in writing or by other media or information that, given the nature of the information or circumstances surrounding its disclosure, reasonably could be considered as Confidential Information. Confidential Information shall include the disclosing party's trade secrets, as defined under applicable laws, if such trade secrets are identified to the receiving party in writing as trade secrets at the time of disclosure (if not so identified, such information shall still be considered Confidential Information under the terms of this Agreement, but shall not be afforded the protections of those sections of this Agreement applicable to trade secrets).
The receiving party shall take all actions reasonably necessary to safeguard the confidentiality of the Confidential Information provided by the disclosing party and shall not analyze or otherwise reverse engineer any Confidential Information. The receiving party acknowledges and agrees that Confidential Information provided by the disclosing party shall be and remain the sole property of the disclosing party, and the receiving party shall have no right, title, or interest therein.
The Confidential Information shall only be used by the receiving party in connection with exercising its rights and fulfilling its obligations under this Agreement and shall not be disclosed to any person or third party, except for such person or a third party as and to the extent required to know for performance under this Agreement.
- In the event the receiving party is required to disclose any portion of the Confidential Information by a court or governmental authority or regulatory body, the receiving party shall give the disclosing party advance notice of the intended disclosure, if possible, and shall use its best efforts to obtain confidential treatment by the authority to whom the disclosure is made.
- The Dyakonshop Entrepreneur agrees:
- not to permit any employee, agent, representative, or third party to access the COMPANY's Confidential Information other than those required to know such information and subject to confidentiality agreements required herein.
Limitation on Use
Dyakonshop Entrepreneur shall use the Confidential Information provided to it by COMPANY only in connection with the marketing of the activity and products under this Agreement.
Both parties are independent contractors and each retains complete control and responsibility for its own operations, and for its own covenants, obligations, and liabilities under this Agreement. Both parties agree that neither shall have the power or right to bind or obligate the other, nor shall either hold itself out as having such authority.
This Agreement will be interpreted under, and the rights of COMPANY and Dyakonshop Entrepreneur construed in accordance with, the laws of Bulgaria, excluding its conflict of laws principles.
This Agreement has been negotiated, drafted, and executed in English.
The failure of either party at any time to enforce any provision of this Agreement, to exercise its rights under any provision, or to require a certain performance of any provision, shall in no way be construed as a waiver of such provision, nor in any way affect the validity of this Agreement or the right of the party thereafter to enforce each and every provision.
If any provision of this Agreement is held unenforceable or invalid, the remaining provisions shall continue in force.
Neither party shall assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the other party.
If performance by either party hereunder is prevented, restricted, or interfered with by reasons of acts of God, war, revolution, civil commotion, riot, fire, flood, disaster, acts of public enemies, blockade or embargo, strikes, or other labor disturbances, delays in transportation or any other force majeure event beyond its reasonable control, such party shall not be liable for any such delay in its performance or other obligations under this Agreement as and to the extent a result of any such event. Notice of the start and stop of any such force majeure event shall be promptly provided by the affected party to the other party.
All changes and/or additions to the present agreement shall be considered valid only if they are in writing and agreed by the parties hereto.
In consideration of the above, the parties hereto declare that they understand and fully agree on the terms and conditions hereto stated and the present Agreement has been prepared and signed by the parties hereto in two identical copies in English language for each of the parties.